Monday, April 2, 2012

SEW CHEAP BUT BOOTIFUL BATH TOWELS!


I am obsessed with towels! I adore hand towels, kitchen towels, bath towels, beach towels...just all of it!! I always feel ripped off when I'm shopping at the store and I see a cute kiddie towel I want to buy for my little love's bathrooms. So I decided to start making my own and I'm so glad I did! Once I started I found out I JUST CAN'T STOP! This is a great project to do for your home!
Materials, hand towel, scrap fabric. Measure your fabric to be one inch longer on all 4 sides.

Turn your fabric over and fold the seams one inch then iron to keep it in place.

Next pin and position your fabric onto your towel.

Sew with a zig zag stitch.

NOW HANG THAT CUTIE TOWEL UP IN YOUR BATH AND BE PROUD!!

I JUST LOVE MAKING THESE :) AND IT ONLY COST ME $2.50! ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment